BREAK-AWAY BICYCLE CLUB
Click on the "Ride Name" to go to the map.
- Sunstroke 74-- Beginning at Kokomo Schwinn Cyclery, this is one of our premier rides of the summer.
- Iron Horse -- Beginning at the bank in Walton, the BABC has kept this popular ride alive.
- High School Ride--A "new" annual event that is becoming a club favorite.
- Polar Bear--Beginning at Highland Park, this WheelPeople annual event has spawned many variations still being used on many of the daily rides.
- Mississenawa--Beginning at the 4H fairgrounds in Greentown, In., this route has been used for the BABC century and 24 Hour ride.
- YoNeBeT HiCoBeT BAH 1--You'd Never Believe The Hills Could Be This Big Around Here. Starting in Logansport and running up and down the ridge along both sides of the Wabash river. This route will take you through the towns of Georgetown, Lockport, Carrolton on the Wabash, Pittsburg and Delphi.
- YoNeBeT 2--Beginning at the turn around point of YoNeBET 1, You can ride more of the hills that live along the Wabash.
- Burlington/Adam's Mill -- Visiting the historic mill and covered bridge in Cutler, In.
- Pipe Creek Falls--An out and back route with a loop at the top around the falls.
- Windfall--A pancake route.